Wednesday, January 23, 2008

I'm Here In Auckland

Traveling alone is kind of awesome. I already met a couple 'ol professors, an australian girl who wants to go to Santa Cruz to study abroad, sat next to a Canadian girl who is studying in Australia, met an old British couple who refuse to retire, and other cool folks from across the globe.

I'm in Auckland right now. The orientation doesn't start until next thursday so I have a week to sightsee and all that jazz. I've started a new vlog, check back soon!

5 comments:

jack said...

AWESOME bring home some foreign species. ;)

evan k said...

It's awesome hw many people you can meet when you're traveling alone. I've met and talked to so many interesting people when I've had nothing else to do than just talk to someone.

I just saw Into The Wild last night. Man oh man oh man, have I got the travelling bug now. That sense of sublime freedom when you're just moseying around isn't like anything else I know of. I'm so glad to know you're trip is off to a good start.

Noreen said...

I've spent the whole morning writing, and now all I can think to say is: Yay! *so much excitement*

my life as an indie film said...

steven, that all sounds so awesome so far. and i'm jealous because you're going to do wayyy more awesome stuff soon :[

<3vivian

Cassy said...

post your vlog!

i miss you. =(